1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh Britney, what have you done this time?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jan 31, 2008.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Mom's got a lot of guts opening her mouth in this case.... she;s a lot to do with this...

2. Hondo can't even fake a smile, much less an orgasm.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Explains the house account she opened with Pfizer

4. "I'm country, y'all!"
    She tried to warn us years ago.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wasn't it just a few years ago that this, not a girl, not quite a woman, was claiming to be a virgin?

6. Good point. I'm suddenly worried about Mike getting some play ... it could completely send the boy over the edge.

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Seems like Mom did a wonderful job raising those kids ... especially if the rumor that the younger one was knocked up by some old dude on her show proves to be accurate.

8. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Don't fret, sir.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

There does come a point, though, where you can't control every single thing your kids do. No matter which values you impart, ultimately, the kids are going to make their choices -- good or bad. I'm not saying Britney's parents are All-Stars, but they're not completely to blame for the kids' mistakes.

10. Nonsense. Give me all of your razors.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I only have one, and I only use it twice a week -- on a good one.

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

When you push and push and push kids, eventually they push away... in some manner or form.

Draft saved Draft deleted