1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh Britney, what have you done this time?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jan 31, 2008.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

You mean spitting on the girl's back doesn't work? :D

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Not if you hork first.

3. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Coincidentally enough, the whole subject of men faking orgasms came up in Washington Post writer Gene Weingarten's weekly online chat Tuesday (It was part of a weekly poll):

<<<I'm gonna deal here only with the issue of male orgasm faking; thoughts on the the rest of the questions will spill out (ha) elsewhere.

Women want to know how this is possible and why it is necessary. There are many scenarios under which men might occasionally do this.

First, there is a fairly rare form of impotence in which men can get an erection but cannot always reach orgasm. That's rare, though.

Second, some drugs do the same thing to a guy. Narcotics, whether recreational or not recreational, can do it. As well as others.

Third, booze can do it.

Fourth, exhaustion can do it.

In such cases, a man has a choice: Continue to try at the risk of reaching the point where this is an ordeal for the woman, or seek a graceful, non-humiliating exit?

Another reason might be that --for whatever reason -- a man feels at some point during lovemaking that he is in danger of losing his erection. He might seek a less embarrassing close.

All of this, of course, is not answering the more piquing question, which is HOW can a man fake an orgasm, given the fact (here is where Liz tenses) the result of an orgasm is present for all to see and feel and deal with?

A simple answer is: condom. I don't know that this item is always carefully scrutinized afterwards, particularly if the gentleman is not anxious to have it scrutinized.

A more complex answer is that, with some men, particularly older men taking certain commonly prescribed drugs, the result of the act is far less apparent. >>>

http://tinyurl.com/28t8sw

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

It's hard to start a Britney thread and have it go downhill from there, but you guys managed.
    Congratulations.

5. I'm faking an orgasm right now.

6. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Putting this thread back on track:
    The Enquirer is reporting that Britney is addicted to crystal meth, not bipolar. That could explain her horrible skin, greasy hair and the fact she hadn't slept since Saturday.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Mike's sex stories are like a stopped watch: trustable only twice a day.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

That made me laugh very hard.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

bill - that is kinda a no-shit statement.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"Oh, by the way, I faked every orgasm" - Lt. Frank Drebin.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm telling you, sir, every personal story I type is 100-percent non-fiction. To take a line from a personal hero of mine: "... These stories have not been embellished, because they need no embellishment. They are simply, horrifyingly, the stories of my life. ..."

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Getting back on topic ...

Maybe her family's finally stepping up to bat for her. Dad's been named her conservator (not her mom, both surprisingly and fortunately), a restraining order has been put in place against that Lutfi person and her father has been given permission to change the locks on her estate and remove anyone who is there.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080202/ap_en_ce/britney_spears_41

Draft saved Draft deleted