1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official William Shatner Roast Thread...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Mizzougrad96, Aug 20, 2006.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Can we start a telethon to have Farrah Fawcett killed?

Great show, but, man, she brought it to a grinding halt. Get your shit together or get off the stage!

2. kokane_muthashed

George Takei brought a date.

3. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I don't know why Andy Dick keeps going to these things.. he's slowly becoming the Richards Simmons of the roast circuit, abused constantly.

My two favorite lines
    1. Jeffrey Ross on Andy Dick: It's Andy's mission in life to give AIDS back to the monkeys.

2. Lisa L. to Shatner: I tried to TiVo an episode of TJ Hooker, but TiVo told me I should punch myself in the pussycat instead. (Lisa said it like that.. who am I to censor her)

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Actually, who is SportsJournalists.com to censor her?

5. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I didn't type pussycat. WTF?? That's lame to the Nth degree. We're all adults here... we'll some of us, anyway. If she said pussycat, I'd have typed pussycat.

We need to take the v-chip off. Laaaame.

6. That's funny 'right there!

Good one!

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Artie Lange said on Stern this morning that they cut a lot of the jokes from all of the comedians so they could show more of Andy Dick's antics...

Bad move Comedy Central...

8. kokane_muthashed

I thought it was great when Farrah was going through her shit that Fred Willard was giving her the business.

Also, Patton Oswalt was great. Lisa L. killed, but I wish she wouldn't have line-read her act off her notes. Can't wait to see the Stash version.

Draft saved Draft deleted