1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official SJ.com Memorial Day cookout running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, May 27, 2007.

1. SF_Express

SF_Express Active Member

KFC yesterday, McDonald's today; worked early today.

2. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

As are most LPGA media centers...

This thread is making me verrrry hungry. I love BBQ talk. Normally, I'd be out grilling right now.

Instead, I'm waiting for two lucky qualifiers to finish earning their spots in this week's fandango, wondering where in the greater Charleston area I'll be oinking out tonight.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

come on over dude... steak and asparagus.. I'll wait...

Or at least drive thru on your way home and you can take me golfing next week

4. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Damn, that sounds good. :D

The offer, however, will have to wait until I hit Biloxi again later this year. Then, you better shag your slappyass out there.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I shag no one's slappyass; not even mine

6. Pork and beef ribs with cherry cola bbq sauce.

7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Eating out at a good sandwich. Better than the food was running into one of my best friends and his family.

Suddenly things are a little better.

8. Ate about a dozen Coffee Crisp candy bars today. I just discovered from the Canada sucks thread that they are available in the States.

mmmmmmm

9. Are they made by Nestle? If so I've only them in Spanish language wrappers. And they're damned bueno!

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Worked eight hours, now I'm home, watching WWE. Great day.

11. Yes, Sweetbay carries them in their international aisle (in the British section)

12. beanpole

beanpole Member

Bringing this thread back 'cause I just stopped at the store for tomorrow's feast. I'm trying to teach myself how to do veggies (and trying to eat better), so my grill will be loaded with asparagus, corn, squash, peppers, onions and eggplant, along with hot dogs and sausages. I've done corn and asparagus before, but the others will be an adventure so cooking suggestions are appreciated.

What's everyone else cooking tomorrow?

Draft saved Draft deleted