1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official running chick reality TV show thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Sep 18, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I still absolutely LOVING Nigel. Could he get any hotter from season to season?

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Nigel is a god.

That being said, if they send Cuban home on DWTS, I will cry. And drink more beer.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think Heather will be a top 6 if she can make it through the first two weeks.

4. Flash

Flash Guest

Chantal, Telicia, Lisa and Heather -- maybe Ebony -- are the frontrunners, I'd say ...

5. Flash

Flash Guest

I'd hit it, for sure.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I might have to knock Rex off my five for him.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

[​IMG]

And Cuban lives for another day. I'm happy.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Flash

Flash Guest

That ought to put the fright of God into Ebony.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

IJAG just got my vote for poster of the year.

And right now, dammit, I can't pick a favorite! I really like Salesa or whatever her name is. I really like Yale girl. And I think Ebony comes back and is this year's diva who ends up in the final two and losing.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

Dammit, I just realized it's two hours until DWTS results show ... how the hell did I get hooked on this shit?

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Spup, you're killing me ... nothing from BATG/DWTS/TBL last night? I had to tape it all ...

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I couldn't do it. I couldn't add DWTS to my weekly rotation. ANTM, Private Practice and Grey's are too strong. And my closer The Office tops the week off nicely. Sorry.

But I'll be here tonight for ANTM; although, maybe not in real time. It depends on the start time vs. the start time of the cubs game.

Draft saved Draft deleted