1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official running chick reality TV show thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeah, I used to watch them on the CW at 1 p.m. when I was on night shifts/unemployed. :D

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Who wants to make winner predictions after tonight's episode of ANTM. This is their first real photoshoot night, so I vote that before the next show, those of us watching predict who we think will win.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I still have to watch last week's AND this week's....crap...when is it on? Right now, I'm Tivoing DWTS because I'm writing a story.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

It's on right now.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hmmm. I guess I'll see a replay when my Tivo picks it up.

EDIT: after looking, mine's recording it at 9 p.m. on Sunday. I'll get it Monday night when I get back to town. I still haven't seen the premiere.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Just got in the door ... left my keys at the office and had to wait for the people upstairs to get home. I was panicking, knowing I was missing ANTM.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You just missed a bunch of bitchy ass girls. Surprised?

8. Flash

Flash Guest

I saw the screaming 'fuck you' fight ... fascinating.

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh, then you didn't miss much. I really like Heather and it devastates me to hear all the girls talk about her like that. I think there is going to be a Tyra beatdown if she ever finds out.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

It's hard to believe Victoria can take such a pretty picture with that horsey face.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I really didn't have any idea how pretty Heather was until I saw her all made up at the photo shoot.

12. Flash

Flash Guest

Oooh, Lisa is a good one ... Mila doesn't have a chance ... Sarah, average ... Bianca, damn, when is the hair show ... Janet, meh ... Ebony, needs to chill out, seriously ... Kimberly, not a knockout ... Telicia is good, Heather, meh ...

Draft saved Draft deleted