1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official running chick reality TV show thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Sep 18, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Still have ANTM on my Tivo. Not as excited about tonight's Dancing with the Stars as I will be tomorrow night. Helio and Cameron...yummy!

That being said, they keep talking about how the women will take back this year...but here's why men win: Most ballroom dancing is very female-heavy. The women move their hips and kick their legs and twirl and dance...the men are usually dressed in black and kind of are the more solid and grounded of the dancers. So the men, paired with professional female dancers, have a benefit.

Thoughts?

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I would eat Josie Maran like a cheese cracker. That's my thought.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

She's like Jessica Alba, without the talent.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Any of you who don't put Jane Seymour on your 'hottest chicks over 50' list are insane. She's gorgeous.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

Line of the BATG so far: I'm really good at debates. I like argumenting points.

6. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh dear,

"Oil is very important and the Arctic has lots of it."

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Jennie Garth ... aging gracefully or getting work done?

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I don't know, but you can tell she's gained some weight, no doubt from having kids...and she still looks fan-fucking-tastic.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

She does, doesn't she? That bitch.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

She still looks almost as young as she did on 90210, too. I'm not sure what to credit that to...maybe the kids, too. Maybe it's youthfulness from having kids around.

11. Flash

Flash Guest

I rather like the crinkles around her eyes. It gives me hope that she is one of the few aging gracefully ... embracing every one of her years. She was my favourite on 90210 and I loved What I Like About You.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I absolutely love What I Like About You. Reruns are on during the day right when I get home so I get a chance to see them all over again. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted