1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official Royals suck thread...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by doubledown68, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Re: Royals getting no hit through six...

Bravo. Well fucking done.

There are several reasons why Allard Baird has a job, the top two being: 1) David Glass apparently doesn't give a fuck. 2) Baird is media friendly and is rarely called out for the shitty, shitty job he has done.

This franchise has absolutely no direction, not enough prospects and nowhere to go. Not even up. The Royals are in such ruins, it will be years before it even has a chance to be competitive.

I'm embarassed to be a fan. Just embarassed.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Re: Royals getting no hit through six...

that takes real chutzpah to to tell a sport journalist web site to keep their baseball discussion to one thread when you use the place as your personal diary.

3. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Someone had to say it.

4. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Some people think they run the place. Me, I rise above such elegant insults by telling GM's to fornicate with themselves.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

LOL

6. billikens

billikens Member

They're terrible. Awful. Worst team ever.

And I've still watched at least part of just about every Royals game that's been on television so far this season.

I can't help it.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Mcwhatever didn't build the ball park. The TAXPAYERS built it. As usual.

8. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Funnily enough, it takes just a little less chutzpah to take a run at someone on a sports journalist board for doing the same thing every other obsessive thread-cataloguer on here does.

Besides, some people must have liked what sportschick wrote about, since the spin-off thread has 11 pages now. Man, I don't understand how this board loses members and fails to attract more people. Just blows my mind.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

If sportsdick keeps cluttering tha board with her personal  diary we'll have even less members.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

:mad:

Last time I checked, this is still SPORTSjournalists.com. If we of all people can't have multiple discussions about a sport, then it's time to shut the site down.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I heard this on the radio this morning. According to MLB records, Kansas City just posted the worst first road trip record since 1887.

Quality work boys, quality work.

12. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

and now there's two royals threads on the front page... sportschick's head is spinning

Draft saved Draft deleted