1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official PACMAN JONES WRESTLING THREAD

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Aug 8, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I don't want to see Pacman Jones wrestling. I don't want to see him on a football field. I don't want to see him in court or coming out of a police station.

I just want him off my TV.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

And if you're ever see him in a strip club, you should leave before the shooting starts.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Well, that goes without saying.

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

No TNA for Pacman:

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_21248.shtml

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AqhiqoXMT5NJxNdStoaAvyA5nYcB?slug=ap-pacman-tickets&prov=ap&type=lgns

5. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

A judge had to say "Hard Justice" out loud. Tee hee.

6. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Ron Killings, according to Meltzer, is slated to return to TNA on Sunday. Looks like Jarrett and the Titans have come to some kind of compromise, but knowing TNA, they'll screw it up somehow.

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Pacman's debut didn't go off quite as TNA officials hoped. From what I've read, the TNA fans booed him with vigor, chanted "he's a bitch" at him when he was confronted by Ron Killings (who was going to be his tag team partner before the injunction) and, in the best part, was rained on by Monopoly money from fans in the front row.

If TNA's smart, they'll move on past this during Monday's TV tapings and forget this whole sordid affair never took place, which means instead they'll figure a way for him to win the World title, a la David Arquette.

8. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Just when I'd (again) forgotten that ever happened, MM...

9. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Did ESPN or any other media outlet show anything from the TNA PPV about Jones?

Draft saved Draft deleted