1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official PACMAN JONES WRESTLING THREAD

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I don't believe he is; the way it read was TNA was looking to bring him back to team with Pacman.

2. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

"It's game over for you, Pac Man!"

3. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Perhaps the storyline can involve Ms. PacMan

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

If I had a post for every dumb thing TNA has done, is doing or wants to do, I'd have more posts than BYH and dools combined by the close of business.

ER: Killings (and Konnan) left TNA a few weeks ago to work for AAA in Mexico. Killings left on relatively good terms (they hadn't done shit with him for a long time; oddly enough, his last match in TNA was a tag match against Frank Wycheck). I don't know why they wouldn't find someone on the roster who could use the boost (this would have been a good spot for the MIA Monty Brown).

5. jambalaya

jambalaya Member

Happened to be watching AAA on the dish Saturday when, lo and behold, Killings showed up to do a run-in with Sabu, X-Pac and one of the Headhunters teaming up with Cibernetico, I think. Old-fashioned cup-throwing heat ensued. It was beautiful.

6. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Isn't he in ECW now?

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Yeah, but he hasn't been on TV in more than a month. I think he got suspended, but nobody knows why. He just sort of vanished.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

From the Tennessean...

http://www.rctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070809/SPORTS01/708090401/1002/MTCN0302

10. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Possible, but unlikely. The vast majority of "shoots" in the last 25 years are actually works, made to look real and break the fourth wall to fool fans into thinking they're seeing something they're not supposed to. Plus the last thing they need to do in this post-Benoit time is hire someone with the intent to physically harm them.

That said, it's pretty easy to accidentally on purpose hurt someone with a lot of worked moves. Samoa Joe could lift him up for a powerbomb, then ... oops! ... drop him on his head.

11. From the wire:

The Tennessee Titans have asked a court to prohibit suspended cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones from participating in wrestling, a spokesman said Friday.

12. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Guess who will turn that into a wrestling angle? Hmm ...

Draft saved Draft deleted