1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official Lloyd Carr Death Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Sep 1, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

If Carr doesn't come out, that's inexcusable and he'll deserve an epic ass-ripping.

2. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

ECBT was booked.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Um, Appy State's been a damned good I-AA program for the last decade or so, plus this game was scheduled a few months ago (or so it was said on the other thread). Michigan knew what it was getting.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Carr still hiding in the bathroom stall? Must be taking a "wide stance."

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

That's a stupid comment. You do know the game was scheduled in February because both teams had an open week and needed a game. Plus, the Appy coach is friends with Lloyd.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

If Carr doesn't come out - he has to come out, doesn't he? - it ranks as one of the all-time poor moves.

This dude is a friend of yours so sack up and get out there. He came into YOUR house and kicked YOUR team's ass. Congratulate him to the public. Or look like a major league douche bag.

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hank, guess the Michigan fans are in full-on excuse mode now.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No, the Michigan fans are ass-raping Lloyd Carr like no man has ever been ass-raped before, on all the message boards.

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

If I moderated one of those things, I'd have to go take a very very very very long dinner break.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

And well he should be......losing in week one......losing in week one at home........losing in week one at home to APPALACHIAN FUCKING STATE........heads will roll.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Larry Coker is available.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Any chance Appy State is, you know, the better team?

I shall excuse myself after tossing the match on the gasoline can.

Draft saved Draft deleted