1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official Lloyd Carr Death Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Sep 1, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I don't think Lloyd Carr personally ruined your sophomore year. I think it was a team effort.

They ain't winning the Big 10 or the Rose Bowl; from what little I saw, Michigan couldn't stop a fart in church.

2. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

If you're going to put a token I-AA (sorry, FCS) team on the schedule, the last team you want to schedule is a team that's in the national championship game every year. Might want to hedge your bets with Missouri State instead.

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Mike Hart has balls to be out here at the mic. I respect that.

If Carr doesn't show ... well ...

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Dead Man Walkin'.

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

There isn't any amount of money that I wouldn't pay to see that. If there is any sort of cosmic justice, it will happen.

6. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Jake Long now at the mic, looking like he'd prefer to strangle someone as opposed to answer questions...

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I don't think Henne and Hart--especially Hart--deserve any criticism for today's debacle. They nutted up all game long; ain't their fault Michigan's defense sucks shit.

8. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I think Lloyd and the defense need to apologize to Hart. It looks like they would've lost by 10-plus without his services.

9. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Still ... if Hart and Long come out, and Carr doesn't?

Puss.

10. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

When this game was scheduled Appalachian State was an OK I-AA program but nothing like what they've been the last 2 years.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Then buy it out and schedule Eastern Costal Bumfuck Tech.

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

Does this go down as the biggest upset in College Football History?

Draft saved Draft deleted