1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official John D. Villarreal vids - *breaking news* JDV a top You Tube Director!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, May 27, 2007.

?

Do you agree with Ben Affleck that the Dems are F'n weak over the Iraq War Funding Vote?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Maybe

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

NOTE TO SC - when i saw the post in question, its image was slugged as a cat image. stan was duped by some cat lover ... and that's straight up. i thought it was weird as hell at the time.

there you go stan. stay solid long enough and the truth always surfaces.

2. stan_solo

stan_solo New Member

Thank you, Tomas, thank you.

I mean no harm. I'm just here to stretch my brain. Watching squirrels and birds from the window gets boring after a while.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

solo - don't ever let it be said tom petty isn't a huge fan of pussy. glad to do my part.

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

and SportsJournalists.com weeps.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Re: Official John D. Villarreal vids - *breaking news* JDV a top You Tube Direct

Holy mother of picklejuice, what the hell happened here last night?

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

where do i start? naw, you gotta read it. but the highlight is jvd's girlfriend brother saying he wasn't attempting to be ... naw, you gotta read it.

7. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Re: Official John D. Villarreal vids - *breaking news* JDV a top You Tube Direct

Sorry, fellow Big Reddian, I had to invoke your grand jury thoughts in my long post. I owe you a beer at Ruloff's. :)

I'm not totally sure what happened here last night, I was tending to a YouTube video which against all standards of logic, consideration of tanned body parts, and shaving cream hit #50 on the most viewed videos for the entire YouTube site. The traffic screwed up my personal profile, and I've been trying to fix it all freaking night with the assistance of some YouTube information.

You didn't miss too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.