1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official fantasy baseball sleeper thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bullwinkle, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

OK, I can agree with that. But in my league it is 12 team head-to-head.

2. Msaint

Msaint Member

just revisiting this thread after a month. lots of sleepers were nailed -- kinsler, upton, hamilton (no matter how you slice it, BYH, he was still a $1 sleeper despite all his press ;) ), gorzelanny, snell, russell martin. some we're still eagerly awaiting -- lincecum, gallardo, villanueva.

speaking of, even more than hughes, the millers in DET andf CLE, bailey, butler & pence (now up), can you remember more anticipation in fantasyland than that of the hoardes of owners awaiting lincecum's eventual MLB arrival? i know i have him stashed -- also managed to grab kinsler, upton, hamilton, thankfully -- and am sticking pins into my russ ortiz doll nightly. worked last night.

3. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

Good call on Garko.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I picked up Lincecum off waivers, and he's officially a stud at this point.

Time will tell, but the kid can pitch.

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Off waivers?

Who the fuck is the next-best player in that league... Warren from There's Something About Mary?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Same league I got Torii Hunter off waivers...

And the sad part is, I'm only in second.

Draft saved Draft deleted