1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Official 2012 outing: Atlanta, Aug. 17-19. Hotel info, page 5.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, May 7, 2012.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Just got home from the aquarium after spending the early afternoon there with sxy and her friend. With the new all-inclusive tickets, got to see the dolphin show. I was unimpressed since I grew up going to Sea World, but for an aquarium it's pretty good :D

Had a freaking blast this weekend, even if we did only see one baseball game. And correction, rico: Uggla has been an obsession for about a year, it's just kind of a convenient one. I never remember him until I'm at a game. :D

2. Stand corrected. I had an Uggla fan on one side of me and a Chipper fan on the other side. The Uggla thing, Ellie May and her family and the CfA cow doing the chop that ends in a Hitler stance made that game way more awesome than a generic Braves blowout!

3. imjustagirl

Yeah, the Hitler cow is somewhat troubling. :D

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Somewhere Teh Punto is crying, 'What about me?'

5. imjustagirl

Oh, no, trust me. There was plenty of Punto.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

"Best computer for downloading half-naked photos of Nick Punto" would be a great thread.

7. imjustagirl

EVERY computer.

Draft saved Draft deleted