1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Officer who shot crazed chimp gives first interview

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Feb 25, 2010.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I've never heard that euphemism for it

2. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

From this day forth, I, Pete Incaviglia, vow to never, ever, read a Bubbler post at work while drinking coffee.

Too. Much.

But seriously fucking awesome.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I'm listening to Jungle Fever by the Chakakas right now.

This is awesome music...if you're Joslyn James and Tiger Woods that woman and the chimp.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Chimp owner now dead:

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2010/05/owner_of_chimp_that_mauled_cha.html

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The woman the chimp mauled should get every dime in the estate.

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Her lawyer sounds like a real gem:

"Ms. Herold had suffered a series of heartbreaking losses over the last several years, beginning with the death of her only child, then her husband, then her beloved chimp Travis, as well as the tragic maiming of friend and employee Charla Nash," Golger said in a statement. "In the end, her heart, which had been broken so many times before, could take no more."

and then...

"The stress of defending a multimillion-dollar lawsuit and all that it entailed also weighed heavy on Sandy," Golger said. "She hated living alone in a house where she faced constant reminders of the vibrant and happy life she once led with her family and friends."

Draft saved Draft deleted