1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Officer who shot crazed chimp gives first interview

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Small Town Guy, Feb 25, 2010.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Are we sure she didn't fuck it?

http://www.click2houston.com/news/18765631/detail.html

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. She definitely fucked that chimp.

There's no way wine + baths + sleeping together didn't at least lead to some rudimentary chimpcuriousness.

The mind races. One Project X DVD + Jungle Fever by the Chakakas + plying your simien with copious amounts of Chardonay = mad chimp orgy session.

3. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Just sayin', but a dead deer never mauls your best friend. [/IliveinWisconsin]

4. GoochMan

GoochMan Active Member

Maybe it was Barry White when she wanted to 'make love' and the hard rock when she wanted to get pounded.

5. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

I can't stop laughing — or vurping — at this post.

It's funny and sick all at once.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

Seconded.

7. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Shit. Talk to it? My ass. This is Exhibit A for why all wild animals not kept by a highly regulated, licensed, trained professional need to be confiscated and put down if they cannot be re-housed in a proper facility. Anyone owning a wild animal should be subject to hard prison time, just as if they had waived a loaded gun (and in this case fired it) in a crowded room. I hate this story. I hate this phenomenon.

8. Point of Order

Yep.

9. Point of Order

So you're saying this was not a wild animal attack, but a -- wait for it -- domestic(ated) dispute?

10. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

How long before some cop has to take down the 550-pound bear who lives with this Montana family?

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=16422

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

That's just a tragedy waiting to happen.

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Think this through for a moment.

Didn't the owner claim that the woman who was mauled might have brought it on herself because of the perfume she was wearing? Maybe she knows something we don't.

If she was fucking the chimp, couldn't that mean that she was leading the chimp on during the fateful day? Or, that she wasn't putting out to the chimp's liking over a period of time? Maybe she was on her period and couldn't please her chimp in a way he sought fit? I'm no zoologist, but my guess is that it's not advisable to mess with a violently horny chimp.

So you've got wine-plying chimp-ho not giving it up, the chimp goes apeshit, catches a whiff of the first vaguely feminine scent he smells, goes nuts, and rips this innocent woman's face off in some misguided attempt to get pussy, or, a gesture about not getting any pussy from his woman.

Cock-blocking ... it's never a victimless crime.

Draft saved Draft deleted