1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Office 5/3 -- SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cosmo, May 3, 2007.

1. Willie-Butch

Willie-Butch Member

"If flashing is wrong, lock me up."

"I know the crap out of women."

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Try calling it. If you get through, it is message from Dwight looking for tips on how to capture the sex pervert. You can also press 2 if you are the sex pervert and if you are looking for paper products, press 3

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Dammit, the line is busy!!

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

A great episode. I'm really surprised how much they rip into the looks of the women on the show -- "Karen from the back" or "Even the hot ones aren't that skinny". Loved how three of four of Michael's complaints about Jan were that her breasts were too small.

And I agree that the "Rudy" stuff on Earl was inspiried -- "you're 6 foot something"

5. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Great episode. I just think they wanted to see how many times they could say penis on TV.

And when Creed said brain on a map, I about spit my water out. And why are women's bathrooms nicer than men's. I'd like a couch in there.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Earl went 7 minutes long, and I record Grey's afterward, so my Tivo didn't get the Office. Poop.

7. Bob Slydell

Next week the episodes are extra long too, so remember that.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Next week, I won't be home. So I can watch the Office, then flip over to Grey's. Or just wait and watch Grey's in its entirety when I get home.

9. Bob Slydell

Get a DVR, you can watch them all when you want.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Did they really say Muther Fucker on Scrubs? I swear I heard that said in the opening moments of the show.

11. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Just about every episode of everything on the network is available somewhere so don't sweat missing it. I went on vacation and screwed up about four shows that I wanted to record and was able to watch them all online.

The site from overseas (England?) mentioned in the original Office thread works well. It usually takes them a day to get the episode up.

12. da el g

da el g Member

Dwight- "I wish I could menstruate. Then I would not need a calendar."

Draft saved Draft deleted