1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Office 5/3 -- SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cosmo, May 3, 2007.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Pam!!!

I'm speechless. Awesome, awesome episode.

I laughed all the way through ... and plus some sneaky little plot developments (Ryan and Karen, really?) ... Pam's blatant jealousy. Dwight's dumbassery. This had it all. And another great scene for Creed.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Creed was great. Brain on a map, ha!

Lots of stunning developments. Karen and Pam coming to a head here pretty soon.

PAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

3. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Was anybody else's first reaction to the flasher that it had to be Creed?

And lost in the hilarity was a sharp opening scene featuring Dwight trying to give a demerit to Jim, his immediate supervisor?

Wire to wire, a brilliant episode.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

The demerit was hilarious!

5. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Watching the look on Dwight's face as it slowly dawned on him in the closing scene basically killed me....

6. Corky Ramirez up on 94th St.

Corky Ramirez up on 94th St. Well-Known Member

FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Second week in a row I forgot to set the VCR.

And by all accounts, these past two weeks have been the best episodes of the season.

God damn it.

7. PopeDirkBenedict

I don't normally watch My Name is Earl, but I caught the last 10 minutes and it was amazing. The Rudy sendup was absolutely inspired -- especially with Sean Astin playing the bad guy. If you get a chance, you have to catch the video online.

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

You might be able to watch it on NBC.com. But it might have been the episode they've done so far.
    It was pretty much pee your pants funny the entire time.
    Michael talking about role play and asked the girls how they felt about Catholic school girls and they were like, fantasies are fine. Then Michael said that the dress she made him wear wasn't very comfortable. Or how she ignored the safe word when he said it.
    Or all the little looks they throw the camera.
    Earl was funny and Scrubs was poignant and funny.

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Oh and the 800 number was hilarious
    800-984-3672

10. My first impression was that Andy was the flasher .. notice how he's the last one to appear with kind of a guilty look on his face ...

The looks at the mall were classic. I was stunned with the finger in the fly. I laughed my ass off when all the guys were relaxing on the couch in the women's bathroom ... even Toby.

11. PopeDirkBenedict

I don't get it.

12. Me n/either.

Draft saved Draft deleted