1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Of the 11 BCS unbeatens, which one has the best chance of running the table?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Oct 10, 2007.

?

Pretty self-explanatory. Which team finishes the season with an unbeaten record?

1. No. 1 LSU (6-0)

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  2. No. 2 Cal (5-0)

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  3. No. 3 Ohio State (6-0)

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  4. No. 4 Boston College (6-0)

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  5. No. 5 South Florida (5-0)

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  6. No. 11 Missouri (5-0)

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  7. No. 14 Arizona State (6-0)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. No. 15 Cincinnati (6-0)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. No. 16 Hawaii (6-0)

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  10. No. 20 Kansas (5-0)

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  11. Connecticut (5-0)

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Two people so far think UConn has the best chance to run the table.

HUH??

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

W-W-WHAT?!?!?!?[Mrs.Broflowski]

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Subject line: Of the 11 BCS unbeatens, which has the best chance of running the table? (This implies you can only vote for one)

Poll explanation: Which team finishes the season with an unbeaten record? (By this definition, doesn't this mean you could vote for two or more if you think they could finish unbeaten?)

4. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

I also voted the fanboy looser route. As long as the Tigers don't have to play Florida in the SEC championship game, I feel pretty good about them running the table.
    Oh, and dear God...Florida will win the BCS Championship Game in 2009 and 2010. I'm already dreading LSU's trip to the Swamp next year.

5. cathack

cathack New Member

I got to see Hawaii in person a couple of weeks ago. Came away fairly impressed with their overall offensive scheme and the talent of their receivers, and mostly unimpressed by Colt Brennan. I wouldn't be surprised if they get tripped up at Nevada or if Boise St. gets em in Honolulu.

Still, it'd be great to see the Warriors and USF undefeated at the end of the season and see the BCS wiggle with that.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It won't matter if Hawaii is undefeated. Its strength of schedule is shit. It won't get high enough in the computer rankings to make a BCS game.

7. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

I think literally *every* BCS conference team outside of the various league champions would have to have two losses, and Hawaii would have to beat Boise State and Washington rather convincingly.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I would have voted none, had that been available

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

No Arizona State votes?

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I voted for The Ohio State because the Big 10 is a joke this year, but then I realized the Big 12 is an even bigger joke so I should've gone with the Mizzou-KU winner. (Which I predict will be Mizzou.)

Then again, the Big 10 doesn't have a championship game, so maybe I'll be correct after all.

11. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Well, this has become moot with UH down two touchdowns to SJ State.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

If they lose, I'm dropping them from my poll entirely.

Draft saved Draft deleted