1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oden out for the season

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 13, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I said explicitly I feel bad for Oden. That I hope he's healthy for life. But, I enjoy watching the Blazers suffer, and my OSU-loving brother is going to be shocked.

That's it. Not anti-Oden. I've never met him, and enjoyed the stories I've read.

2. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

That is a thing of beauty.

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Fantastic.

5. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

What did Canzano say on his radio show? What did Allan give him permission to say?

Seriously, this might be the first HUGE test of the separation of paychecks for the columnist.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

That's just as well. The party would have drowned trying to cross the river.

7. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Without Oden and having traded Zach Randolph, the Blazers could be awful enough to get the No. 1 pick again next year, which could lead to a David Robinson-Tim Duncan kind of scenario.

You have to wonder about the timing of all this. Did the Blazers intentionally delay it until season ticket money was in hand? Maybe Canzano will get to the bottom of this. Oh, wait. He works for Paul Allen now, doesn't he?

Just my opinion, but the Oden-looks-old jokes have officially become lame.

8. mannheimadler

mannheimadler Member

That's only if you try to ford the river. For the most part, if you caulk the wagon, you make it over fine. If you have the money, though, by all means, take the ferry and be safe.

9. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I love the Oregon Trail jack.

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

In case you haven't noticed, Joe, the junior high brigade around here thinks lame is hysterical... and the mentality seems to be sinking daily.

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Hey Spirited, didn't you heal the lame once?

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

If I could heal the lame this thread would still be on page 1.
    Two-thirds of the posts are total stupidity about Oden's appearance. My 12-year-old nephew and his idiot junior high friends have more sophisticated senses of humor.

Draft saved Draft deleted