1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oden or Durant

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Big Ragu, Feb 6, 2007.

?

Who would you pick if the draft was tomorrow and you had the first pick?

1. Greg Oden

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  2. Kevin Durant

12 vote(s)
    35.3%
  3. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Does not matter because by the time that happens and next season starts he will be at full strength if he decides to come out.

2. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

Thats true.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Good god, have you ever MET an apostrophe?

4. No, but he did once fellate a semicolon. ;)

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Only because that's the only thing he could figure out to do with it.

6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Check the numbers. Durant is averaging almost 10 ppg more and a rebound or two more. That said I'll still take Oden. No question about it!

7. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Damn Rambo! Talk about post padding.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Charles Barkley on "PTI" yesterday said Oden, because those guys come around "once every 25 years."

9. melock

melock Well-Known Member

It's sold then. Everyone knows anything Barkley says is as good as gospel

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Just adding one NBA HOF player's opinion, which you always take with a grain of salt. See Thomas, Isiah.

11. Uncle_buck

Uncle_buck Member

As someone in the UK as mentioned on other posts my access to college coverage isn't that consistent apart from the Oden/Durant scenarios. Clearly this doesn't rank as a thread of it's own so I've put it here. I have read a coule of times about this Chase Budinger guy at Arizona and then he drops 30 and 10 on Oregon.

Is this guy for real and if he declares early does he have a legit chance as a lottery pick or even top 5-7?

12. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Budinger's a real physical talent but his game needs refining. I'm guessing he'd be a late lottery pick or thereabouts, but would probably help himself by staying at least one more year -- especially considering how deep this draft is expected to be.

Draft saved Draft deleted