1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Octomom: The Incredible Unseen Footage

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bagelchick, Aug 19, 2009.

1. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

Anyone else watching this train wreck? Can't believe it's 2 hours!

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

When I see the words Octomom next to "unseen footage," It's not exactly something I look forward to seeing.

3. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

The show title is ridiculous....as is the show. And yet....I can't seem to stop watching....

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I can't believe I'm watching this, either. It's lovely how much she blames her parents for every problem in her life. I don't understand why she's not married.

5. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

And...I'm out. Birth footage coming up? I would rather lick the floor of a highway rest stop bathroom than watch this.

6. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

you know, i may be the only one but i think this woman might be a tad insane

7. bagelchick

bagelchick Active Member

You are not the only one...

The part about her thinking the house is haunted was just unreal.

And all 14 of them crying on Mother's Day.....an excellent birth control moment for me.

Coming up next....the footage of the birth....goodness....

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Go away, you stupid bitch.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

You're not the only one.

And I didn't need to watch that show. I chose to watch more sane people on reality TV tonight: The Real World.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

... and yet someone gave her money to be a part of this. Just when we think the bar is set as low as it can go, someone gets out the backhoe and shovels.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

The only time I ever watched anything about the octomom was on one of those afternoon news magazine shows while I was stuck at the laundromat. I felt awful for her mom because she basically said taking care of all her grandchildren was going to kill her.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Compared to Octomom, Jon and Kate are completely sane and normal.

Christ, as parents go, even Michael Jackson had far more on the ball than this worthless skank.

Draft saved Draft deleted