1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"october road" returning this month...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Nov 10, 2007.

1. shockey

shockey Active Member

am i the only one glad that it is? ??? ??? ???

2. Colton

Colton Active Member

Shockey: When it debuted, I intended to watch because it looked intriguing to me. However, I screwed up and didn't catch the opener and figured it was fate.

Is this something I should catch up on? The reviews early weren't promising.

Thanks.

3. shockey

shockey Active Member

i enjoyed it, as uneven as it was. excellent cast. glad it's getting a chance to grow. 8)

4. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I am psyched that it's coming back. Now they just need to make sure Traveler finds its way back too!

5. shockey

shockey Active Member

http://www.celebopedia.com/odette-yustman/images/odette-yustman.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/tvdramas/1/0/Q/K/oct-odetteyustman.jpg

one reason i'm a mighty happy camper... ;D ;D ;D

6. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I'm glad it' coming back on. Still have to watch the finale I have on tape though! Hmm, Laura Prepon, the hot college chick and Pizza Girl!

I'm really psyched about Notes from the Underbelly though. Same week, or even the same night, I believe!

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Must catch this show, since it's creator (Scott Rosenberg) lived down the hall from me my sophomore year.
    Rosie also uncorked a great line a few years ago after losing his girlfriend of three years to some guy from New England you've heard of: "I thought I was about 20 years past having to worry about the quarterback stealing my girl."

8. Cracker

Cracker Guest

Loved it last spring. Very happy to see it coming back.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I liked the show a lot... Some of the dialog is almost too well-written, especially for the kid, who has a vocabulary that most college graduates would envy...

The previews imply that the main character is not the kid's father... That would be a shame if that's the way they decide to go...

As far as Notes from the Underbelly is concerned, while I liked the show, I think they're just burning unaired episodes from last season...

10. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Would that be the mother of Tom's baby?

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I can think of four words that would inspire me to TIVO this show.

Laura Prepon. Full frontal.

12. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

What is October road?

Draft saved Draft deleted