1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ocho Cinco

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Giggity, Aug 29, 2008.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Supports the move:

[​IMG]

2. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Actors and musicians change their names all the time, sometimes legally. Most of them aren't dumbasses like him. Does anyone remember ? and the Mysterians? The lead singer in the band legally changed his name to a question mark.

3. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

What if someone else on the team changed his last name to Ocho Cinco? Then, both uniforms would have to have first initials.

C. Ocho Cinco

4. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

hypothetical answer: no one would be allowed to legally change their name to fuckface so there is no "what then."

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Maybe Freddie Fuchface.

"But, Your Honor, it's pronounced fyooch-FAH-chee."

6. [​IMG]

His mama named him Johnson. I'm gonna call him Johnson.

7. OJ1414

OJ1414 Member

Oh there they go. There they go, every time I start talkin 'bout boxing, a white man got to pull Rocky Marciano out their ass. That's their one, that's their one. Rocky Marciano. Rocky Marciano. Let me tell you something once and for all. Rocky Marciano was good, but compared to Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano ain't shit.

8. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

He beat Joe Lewis' ass.

9. OJ1414

OJ1414 Member

Joe Louis was 75 years old when they fought. Joe Louis came out of retirement to fight Rocky Marciano. Joe Louis always lied about his age. One time Frank Sinatra came in here and sat down on this chair. I said Frank you always hanging out with Joe Louis. Just between me and you how old is he? You know what Frank said? Joe Louis is 137 yeas old. 137 years old!

10. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Eyes.
    Watering.

Gracias.

11. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Hypothetical response: You're a Debbie Downer.

12. See, this is just terrible.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3563797

CINCINNATI -- Bengals receiver Chad Johnson (who has legally changed his name to Chad Ocho Cinco) said Monday he will play this weekend against the Baltimore Ravens, and that he's "super, extra focused" in both in mind and body.

--
    CALL HIM OCHO CINCO. Come on. Do it.

Draft saved Draft deleted