1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama's speech - tremendous

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The quality of both discourse on politics and sports has been ruined by talk radio over the years.

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

And now in stereo. Oy. Oy.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

It was great speech work, better put into action. Unfortunately, there's a huge difference between the two when it comes to political horseshit.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Fixed.

5. Grimace

Grimace Guest

That entire speech was about the hope for the elimination of class welfare, class envy. You obviously didn't read it.

But, hey the Oprah reference? Hi-larious!

(i can double post, too!)

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You know, you're abso-fucking-lutely correct.

7. Grimace

Grimace Guest

There's a place for you in Obama's America, Yawn.

With arms wide open, we welcome you. Yawn is a part of me. And he is a part of America, this country that I love

8. I may be mistaken, but, as I recall, that was how a president of the United States used to sound.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Damn right.

10. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

You wouldn’t know a Marxist if one came up to you with a shirt on saying “I’m a Marxist” and punched you in the face. In fact, I doubt you would know one without the face punching.

You, sir, are a fucking moron.

FACT!

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

It was a great speech... Hardly stunning that everybody here thinks it's the equivalent of "I Have a Dream..."

12. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

"Tina Fey came on the show three weeks ago and declared bitch is the new black. And you know I love you Tina, you know you my girl, but I have something to say. Bitch may be the new black, but black is the new President, bitch." ~ Tracy Morgan

Draft saved Draft deleted