1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama -Warrior In Chief

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Re spiking the football and end-zone celebrations and such, if someone can make a gif with Obama's face on this, it would be much appreciated.

[​IMG]

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I would prefer this one:
    [​IMG]

The Bengals don't get in the end zone much but when they do they sure know how to celebrate.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Ha! That would be funny.

"Hi, Moddy, it's me, Jay, your buddy from the WHCD the other night. Listen, can you do me a solid? B-man's flying over to the 'Ghanny and your coffee repair man is spilling the, um, beans. Please ask him to take it down.

And while you're at it, can you send over hard copies of Freq's tips on cheating? The SecState wants to find out what she needs to keep an eye out for. Thanks, man. See you next year...unless, of course, Mitt wins."

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Obama's assassination is Drudge's wet dream. He and his site would be doing the "end zone dance" for decades.

Draft saved Draft deleted