1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama stealing speeches?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Write-brained, Feb 18, 2008.

1. You think Obama's running to the right of Hillary on health care? Good luck getting him to admit that. Cooper was also the Democrat who did the most to keep this stupid, broken, profit-driven, corporate-greed-fattened system we have intact. So, yeah, I think he's a bad spokesman for a progressive candidate.

2. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I don't know about the guy, but it looked like a pretty good resume starter to me.

3. I'm sure it did.
    Don't get sick.

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

We're getting dangerously close to reviving the Canadian Health Care is Unsustainable thread.

5. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Let me know when the story gets broken about Obama videotaping Hillary's speech rehearsals.

6. Not for nothing, but this piffle just led the CNN broadcast I was watching.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It's not a piffle. More of a trifle.

8. Would 'twere, ace.
    Watch them make something out of this.
    It will be remarkable.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Precious little grist for the mill, right now . . . and as we all know, The Monster must be fed.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I do think there is something in the irony in copping a speech lauding "just words" when the bit had been used before, however.

11. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Thanks. I wish you good health as well.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

My favorite part is when they do the story, then say, "Well, there are probably better things for us to spend our time on. The average voter probably doesn't care much about this."

You think?

Draft saved Draft deleted