1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama:Secret doubts about the job?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Fuck no. We might get 86'ed.

2. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Bubbler is right...nothing matters but Sarah Palin's emails. Now that's news!

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Rule-violation alert:

Like a cheese cracker!

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That doesn't matter either. None of this shit matters one bit. And that goes for the sacred cows and favorite targets on both sides of the political spectrum.

Think about it ... who in June 2007 would have predicted that the 2008 election would be undertaken in the shadow of the worst financial crisis since the 1930s?

All of this shit is a big waste of time and stupid political theater fodder to be exploited by either side.

5. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

No solid, positive accomplishments, eh? Osama's ghost would like a word, Carlton. I'd say finishing the job your boy Bush couldn't be bothered with will count for something.

And save me the phony crocodile tears on Obama bashing the Republicans. How long did we have to hear Bush's bootlickers whining about the so-called "Clinton recession?"

It's about time he started kicking the Republicans in the gonads instead of trying to make nice.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Interesting how 'dusty and the other political obsessives manage to launch these threads when there are no moderators logged on.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Before this gets locked I'd just like to add that I Love Lamp.

8. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

Fuck that lamp like a border collie.

Keep fucking that lamp.

9. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Obama did not get Osama...the NAVY SEALS did. And ask them, and other members of the military, what they think of Obama. He has accomplished NOTHING other than not getting in the way while Panetta and his gang took care of Osama. There, is that better?

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

Um, sorry bub, when you're the prez this goes in your win column. don't start on trashing obama for the good; i'm sure there's plenty of bad to feast upon if you so desire.

and, man, are the comments from him that got this thread started being blown WAAAAAY outta context by repubs. again, between now and the election there will no doubt be several obama comments to pounce on without resorting to this b.s.

but i guess it's never too early for some in the opposition to start banging the drums. especially when whoever their candidate will be will have a lot of ground to close.....

11. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Less ground than you might think, sir. Seen the polls lately? Bamster loses to the generic Repub. I can see it all slipping away and his comments that started his thread are a tacit admission that he is very concerned. Unlike the liberals on these boards, he knows he is in trouble if gas, food and unemployment remains high while the economy is in the tank.

12. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I choose to keep fucking that chicken. And Obama in a romp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.