1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama on Meet the Press

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, May 4, 2008.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

"Democratic" party, because there's no such thing as the "Democrat" party.

2. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

How is proof from one viewpoint the same thing as "what everyone already knows" from the other viewpoint? Isn't one proof and the other speculation?

3. o_t does not understand the relationship between moveon, which he uses as a boogedy-boogedy scare word, and the Democratic party, which regularly uses it as a punching bag.

4. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

The one thing that Obama said that resonated with me the most was when he said that he had the DNA of both a white mother and a black father and it was in his nature to unify.

I believe him and if there is one reason to vote for him it may be that one over all others. I believe its what our country needs - now.

5. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Are we required to speak? to assemble? to bear arms? Do all of us who don't own guns disgrace the memory of every fallen soldier?

6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

You need to join a well regulated mitlita

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I'd be curious to hear just a few of what you think are examples of the anti-Bush
    "shit" you believe to be 99% erroneous . . .

I'll hang up and listen.

8. The crickets are louder.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted