1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama on Meet the Press

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, May 4, 2008.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

hockeybeat,

I can't get over the Audacity of your lack of Hope.

Or, if you prefer:

I find your lack of hope disturbing.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

*Crickets*

3. Piotr Rasputin

I guess it never occurs to anyone who asks for "PROOF!!!!!" in a political thread that A. People know you're doing it just to be a jerk and you'll likely rip whatever "proof" they bring based on your divergent political interests, and B. The person you seek this "proof" from likely doesn't care what you think and is amused by your request.

At least, it seems that way to this observer.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Thank you for your input. I'll give it the consideration it deserves.

5. Piotr Rasputin

Blah blah blah. So much more white noise from you.

Feel free to continue wasting your time, winning these cute little victories for the Cause of The Obama. You are such an enforcer!

Only a few short months until the milk and honey rain from the skies, Doc. Can you feel the rapture?

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Yes, Piotr. Thank you. Thanks for everything.

7. Here's a good reason to vote...
    Millions of Americans have fought and died for you to have that right.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

And the way that we always seem to be left with a choice between a turd sandwich and a giant douche is one of the strengths of the system?
    What's wrong with "Give me somebody worth voting for and I'll vote?"

9. Because it's an insult to the memory of those fought and died for you to have the right.

10. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Well, Abe isn't running against FDR anytime soon, so if one never wants to vote in their lifetime because there's not an Abe or an FDR among the choices, that's their call. I would not endorse that line of thinking, though.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So even if the only viable choices are a turd sandwich and a giant douche, I need to choose one of them and vote?
    What's wrong with another choice for whom I'd actually want to vote?

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

When you offer proof for one 100th of the shit your side has said about Bush, I'll offer proof of what everyone with one quarter of a brain already knows -- that moveon.org is a subsidiary of the Democrat party, that it has coordinated with the party over ad campaigns and that it regularly consults with officials of the Democrat party.

Draft saved Draft deleted