1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama music video

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ADifferentOkie, Feb 4, 2008.

1. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Thanks.

That's not a particularly flattering picture compared to the video, but at least now I know who she is. One down, everyone else but Kareem and Scarlett to go.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

The main guy singing most of the backing vocals is John Legend. He's a singer and he's pretty famous. The guy playing the piano is musician Herbie Hancock. You should know him, if only from Tommy Boy jokes. Actor Nick Cannon is in there. You might recognize Tatyana Ali from her days on The Fresh Prince. She's also a singer. Actor Adam Rodriguez is on there (CSI: Miami). Rapper Common is the bald guy with the deep voice. Harold Perrineau who plays Michael on LOST is in there. Aisha Tyler, who used to host The Soup and was on Friends is in there. One of the women from the Pussycat Dolls is also in there. The bald guitarist is the lead singer from LIVE. The other guitarist is from the TV show One Tree Hill.

Here is a complete list of all the people in the video:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yes_We_Can

3. Actually, I thought she looked pretty good in that pic, but to each his own, I suppose. She's a beautiful woman.

4. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Not disputing that, although -- hope this doesn't crush you -- her wikipedia entry (which I got through DD's link, thanks) says she's a blonde who "changed" to a redhead because that feels more real to her.

5. Well, she looks good as a redhead. Her hair being fake is the same as celebrities who have implants -- if I'm never going to see/touch it in real life, what do I care?

Draft saved Draft deleted