1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama had a coke and a smile ... 12 years ago

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Jan 5, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Oh yeah?

I'd vote Al Pacino during the final scene of Scarface.

Top that!

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

If it were a Diet Coke he would have had the courage to go back and kiss that girl...

3. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I'd take Chris Tucker in the scene from Friday where he's partying with Hector and ends up in the chicken coop.

Top that.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'd vote for Marion Berry.

Top that!

5. pallister

pallister Guest

This likely will not be an election issue, and probably shouldn't. Of course, the shots about W's alleged drug use and his past with alcohol flow free and easy around here. But when the news involves the media's new golden boy, well, it's no bg deal. Let's move on. Nothing to talk about here. SportsJournalists.com political threads would be nothing without a healthy dose of hypocrisy. BTW, if Obama runs, I can't wait to hear all those who wouldn't vote for W because he supposedly didn't have enough experience defend Obama's long and illustrious political career.

And before I get the typical responses, I am not defending Bush's actions related to his younger days or his presidency here. I'm just pointing out that some people are full of it.

6. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I'd vote for Pablo Escobar.

Top that.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'd vote for Keith Richards.

Top that!

8. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Yeah, but did Obama shut the fuck up?

9. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I'd vote for Isiah Thomas

"The truth is, Iraq should've stop shootin' us *laughs*. I mean, we gave up, we had surrendered"

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Hard to shut the fuck up on the blow, boss.

Cocaine, as they say, is a hell of a drug.

11. None of that is unfair. It might be better if people just came out and said, "Look, I don't like Bush because of his political views" (pre-2000, after which there was plenty of ammunition). And if people just said, "I'm voting for Obama because I like the guy."

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Who ever said that their problem with Bush was his drug use?

pallister has constructed a man with a straw in his nose...

Draft saved Draft deleted