1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama Fights Smears With New Web Site

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BNWriter, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Wow. Do you read anything ever?

2. The people who start the rumors about obama make me sick. The majority of people who believe these rumors are too damn stupid or lazy to do a simple google search to find out what's true and what's not. Either that or they don't want to know the truth because the rumors feed into their personal beliefs anyway.

I'm sick of all of this--if you don't want to vote for obama because after doing your homework you still feel he's not the candidate our country needs, then I'll respect that. For all those people out there who won't vote for him because of his skin color, the origin of his name, his father's side of the family tree, anything his wife may or may not have said, etc, you can go fuck yourself. I hope you enjoy your bitter, sad life until the day you die, which in the case of the people making a big deal out of a fucking flag pin, can not come soon enough.

Hey, we'll still be at war and you won't be able to afford the gas you need to search for a new job, but at least a guy named Obama won't be in the white house. If that's elitist than so be it.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

4. If all that could fit in my sig, I'd move it there.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

This obviously doesn't apply to Obama, but if you were born in Alaska or Hawaii before they became states, are you eligible to run for president?

6. It should be noted that Obama himself is responsible for most of the brouhaha's.

It was his Reverend that got him in trouble with the "chickens coming home to roost" and "God damn America" bile.

It was his wife who talked about being proud of the US for the first time in her life.

It was his drawn out answer to why he wasn't wearing a flag pin that made it an issue.

It was his website with it's antisemitic posters who called his support of Israel into question.

It was a supporting website who claimed Obama was Nigeria-born that kicked off the lasted stupidity.

It was his off the cuff answer about meeting with the President of Iran that caused people to question his naivety in international matters.

It was his claim that picking a VP was to be a demonstration of how his administration would work only to have to dump the guy he had picked to pick the VP.

It's Obama and his friends who are causing him the greatest harm. His choice in friends and supporters are who should make you sick.

7. objects_closer

objects_closer New Member

This is a great website and a great idea for everyone who is too lazy and disinterested to watch the news and just believes whatever is on the scroll at FOX.

Nice work.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Oooh, boy. Where do I begin?

9. objects_closer

objects_closer New Member

Republicans make me chuckle.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I have friends who cover government in Kenya who tell me that's true. :D

11. Big Chee

Big Chee Active Member

I'm certain about one thing regarding Barack. He's the first internet savvy presidential candidate ever.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think he's smart enough to know that you have to go on the offensive about any rumor no matter how absurd it seems.

Draft saved Draft deleted