1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama family interview on Access Hollywood

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spinning27, Jul 8, 2008.

1. spinning27

spinning27 New Member

Thoughts on the Obamas having the kids interviewed?

You can make a good argument either way on it, but after seeing some of the clips tonight on the cable shows, I think it's a really smart move.

Not only are the kids really cute, but it humanizes Obama in a way that nothing else can.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

It's fucking Access Hollywood. No one with an ounce of living brain cells watches that show. Sorry, dude.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Doesn't matter, FH. Housewives from here to Honolulu watch AH. They can vote, too.

And we've had eight years of proof that the absence of brain cells doesn't disqualify you from voting.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

It was more of me asking, "why the fuck are you asking us?"

5. I saw some clips on CNN.
    I did think he (and the whole family) came off well.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Still, I thought Malia was out of line when said McCain was a doo-doo head and then Sasha said she believed he had cooties. This kind of crap is just getting out of hand.

7. Although, when Malia said she didn't understand how McCain could cut taxes and expect to balance the budget in four years, considering even a complete cut in discretionary spending wouldn't be enough to do so, and then argued the fallability of trickle down economics, she was pretty spot on.

8. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I thought it was cute when Obama said they have Sasha's position paper on climate change on their refrigerator.

Draft saved Draft deleted