1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama: Chugging 40s with 'Hoods in the Hizzy?'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

At least I called Bush by his actual name. Your tagline gives lie to any assertion that you have anything to add other than bile to a political thread. And sure in the hell don't call anyone else a partisan; you have no high ground there.

2. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

So you don't like me calling the Prez by his middle name. Big deal. Tell you what, I am more apt to praise Obama than you are to criticize him.

3. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Since racism seems to be a topic of this thread, I wonder what you all think of this YouTube video ad put out by a 527 group opposed to Democrat Janice Hahn in the special election in California's 36th Congressional District.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

It just a disrepectful, purposefully baiting thing to tie him to terrorism, but whatevs. The next time you praise Obama will be your first. And I've expressed my disappointment that he didn't get us out of Iraq. And he should have tried to light more of a fire under Reid and Pelosi when he had both houses, and he should have made damn sure the Democrat in the Massachusetts special election didn't shit the bed. I'm sad that he had to bail out the banking industry; I wish he would have tied any bailout to the ending of exorbitant bonuses.

OK, now you...

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Well, this thread is certainly convenient.

Now, I won't have to drive all the way to the zoo to watch monkeys throw poop.

6. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

I have praised Obama for his initial action in Libyia and his actions also in Yemen. I commend him for his remarks on Weiner. I have supported him on staying the course in Afghanistan in the past, but now am changing my mind a bit. But when he has done something I agree with I have said so.

Congrats on criticizing the bailouts...most Democrats I know praise them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.