1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama: Chugging 40s with 'Hoods in the Hizzy?'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

In CarltonBank's world, it's OK for a FOX News host to use ghetto-talk to make fun of Obama, but thread titles are racist.

2. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

In Stitch's world he speaks for other people...and people take him seriously.

Starman...Joe Scarborough is pretty bad, he gets heat from both sides because he is so bad at the "JV Hannity" game. I can understand people not liking the likes of Hannity on Fox News because it is an opinion show in prime time. But his bias does not slide over to the rest of the people on Fox. Greta is a liberal while O'Reilly is...I don't know...still searching. O'Reilly has been soft on Obama and most of the people that bash him have never really watched his show.
    I find it amazing, however, that people can look at the network news...Brian Williams, Katie and the like, as unbiased. I guess people see what they want to see, but there is a cottage industry out there pointing out the bias of the mainstream media. NBC and GE, with Jeffery Immelt, is unbiased??? Right.

3. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

I know. I feel silly for responding.
    There's not much chance of getting through. Kinda like when I implore my dog not to eat poop.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Don't the billions in defense contracts fool you, GE is run by filthy hippies. Filthy.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, there's no chance at all that Palin, who has been all but running for president, will actually run for president. Be a raving ideologue all you want, but don't be this pathetic and disingenuous. And I bet the casualty count airing went down as the Vietnam War went on, with Nixon as president. After a couple years, shock value goes down, the way 9/11 is less and less fulminated over as the years go on and on. And pray tell, does FNC run a casualty count. And Ayers was only the main news story on the Obama side for the last six months of the campaign.

6. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Don't let the facts fool you...Obama is not in bed with GE, Immelt or anyone on Wall St. He had all those Wall Street fat cats over to the White House a little while ago to tell them how greedy they are and tell them he does not want their millions this time...because Obama is all about the little guy. Main Street, not Wall St. I think that's how the slogan goes. Keep lapping it up...and I hope everyone can get their dog to stop eating poop. God forbed we all make the mistake of falling into blind infatuation with, oh, I don't know, a politician, and stop being able to think critically. That would be a shame...you would have to willfully ignore things, kind of like getting a dog to stop eating its own poop.

Thanks, Beard, for giving me a perfect anology for describing the typical Obama apologist. You just can't get through to those people.

7. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Typical Dooley...always an excuse, never a reason.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

For his next trick, Carlton will tell us Fuzzy Zoeller's fried chicken and collard green comment about Tiger wasn't racist.

9. dooley_womack1

Hell, that's almost English from you. But it's weak sauce, and short-hand for "I got nothing"

10. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

No, trying to refute your lame, willfully ignorant excuses is a waste of time. If you had a point I would refute it...but not that weak garbage you swilled.

11. dooley_womack1

Well, isn't that convenient. Simple question: are you a partisan?

12. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

as partisan as you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.