1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama: Chugging 40s with 'Hoods in the Hizzy?'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Obama just needs to buy a house to show us crackers we can't keep poor blacks down.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If you're constantly having to defend yourself against charges of racism, you might not be a racist. But you're doing a fantastic job acting like one.

3. Mark McGwire

Mark McGwire Member

Common's a thug.

4. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Word up, homey. Yous droppin MAD knowledge all ovah dis thrizzead.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Just stop.

6. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

The "things I say" portion of your avatar pointed right to my post. Was that intentional? If not, pretty funny.

I am supposed to stop making fun of a thread that has the entire lefty mafia of SportsJournalists.com talking about how racist Fox News is? Don't see it happening.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Racist Fox lies.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

MSNBC's staff makeup as a means to defend actual racist words on Fox News. Interesting. And I was bummed out to see that my favorite game show hostess, Shandi from the old Lingo, did work for FNC

9. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

It will be a long time before Fox "News" discovers "reciprocity." If anything, the other cable news networks want to be more like Fox News because its ratings are so much higher.

10. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

That's because of all the racists in the United States. Did you not know that there were millions and millions that did NOT vote for Obama? Obvious racists...the whole lot of them. These are the same mouth-breathing, knuckledraggers that watch Fox News. All racism, all the time. Fair and Balanced...as long as you are white.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Quite literally you make more deflections than the best slot mucker in hockey. Simple question: Was the stuff that was said racist?

12. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Yes.
    Simple question: Was the stuff said indicative of the things usually said on the Fox News Channel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.