1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama: Chugging 40s with 'Hoods in the Hizzy?'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Starman, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/06/fox-host-describes-obama-white-house-as-the-hizzy/1

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

3. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

That's the Fox way. Two years ago, the loud conservative chicks in miniskirts, looking like they had just come back from auditioning for a Kid Rock video, were referring to Michelle as his baby mama.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

[Terrorist fist bump.]

5. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

Dumb even by Fox's low standards. Usually they cloak their racism a little better than this.

Apparently, Bolling is trying to win the race to the bottom to claim Beck's time slot, so expect him to ramp up the stupid even more in the coming weeks.

6. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I DRANK 40s IN CHICAGO GROWING UP SO I AM NOT RACIST.

Nice.

7. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I RAN 40s IN INDIANAPOLIS AT THE NFL SCOUTING COMBINE SO I AM NOT RACIST.

8. Half-assed kudos to Fox.....they've used everything in the barrel to call him the one thing they can't/privately say on air: a N-bomb.

Someday, somewhere, Fox "News" will discover the word "reciprocity." When it happens, the media discourse in this country will begin a change for the better.

9. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

'Fo shizzle. Back to you, Brit.

10. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Yeah, those white devils at Fox are gonna get theirs. They need a more diverse group...like at MSNBC. Friggin Fox racists! Always tryin to keep a brotha down.

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I am not racist. I bought plenty of MC Hammer and Run DMC records back in the day.

Definitely a stupid thing to say.

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Spoken like a man without a baby mama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.