1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Obama and the KKK

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, May 23, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

1) Despite being a consistent ass on the board, there's no reason to attack boots after every thread or post he makes.

2) Is anyone really surprised that the mother-Klukkers made that kind of a statement? I wonder if the neo-Nazis will throw a parade in Obama's honor if he wins? They're inbred, ass-fucking white supremisists; of course they'll want to kill a black President and won't be shy of making that desire known. No news there.

2. boots

boots New Member

I am far from being anyone's ass, so let's get that straight.
    As for the topic, I saw it this morning on CNN. They haven't run anything on their web site.
    As for the attacks, it's typical of people who want to make a name for themselves.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Do you mean Zeke or the Klan?

4. boots

boots New Member

In this instance, both.

5. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

If the Klukkers want to burn some more crosses, how 'bout we help them. As long as we hang them up there before we pour the gasoline on, though.

6. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I've never seen "24", but isn't this what it was originally about?

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

9. boots

boots New Member

Look, let's use common sense here for a minute. Something like this is too easy to back track. As I said, I heard it this morning. Checked the CNN posts, and surprisingly found nothing.
    If I recall correctly, the Grand Wizard said something to the effect of "If he becomes president, he will be assasinated."

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And Boots comes through.....good work.

11. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Simply saying Obama would be assassinated makes you look guilty as hell but isn't a crime, is it? I mean, I could say anything will happen, but if there is no proven plan or intent for any one person, that person can't be jailed, right? It's not a threat, is it?

Rest assured plenty of people are probably all over this, if nothing else.

12. boots

boots New Member

It's 2007. This shit should not be happening.

Draft saved Draft deleted