1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

O.J. suspect in Las Vegas robbery

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

1) You're a pathological liar.

8 ) You make every thread you post on about yourself.

9) You have a terrible persecution complex. This may be because you have a terrible personality in real life, and are persecuted for it. I don't know.

21) You repeat yourself. Endlessly. Especially the phrases "jackass," stirring up shit," and "stay on topic."

2. markvid

markvid Guest

No, he's not an easy mark.
    He has thumbed his nose at the legal system for years.
    He deserves all the ridicule and accusation he gets.

3. boots

boots New Member

Whether or not he sliced his wife and her friend up is not the topic. I have my doubt about the case so what?
    I'm a liar for having doubt about OJ simpson. You're the moron. You actually go and look stuff up what I said? Damn, I guess I am your number one fan.
    Do yourself a favor. Use the ignore button, and your day will be much better.

4. Dan Rydell

Dan Rydell Guest

4) You contradict yourself. Constantly. Often within the same post.

8 ) You make every thread you post on about yourself.

9) You have a terrible persecution complex. This may be because you have a terrible personality in real life, and are persecuted for it. I don't know.

5. boots

boots New Member

Mark, you asked me how high is high. I don't know. You can't put a value on a human life.
    As for his thumbing his nose at the system, explain to me how he is able to do that. I mean the guy is broke, right?

6. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I've said this for 13 years: An innocent man does not act the way O.J. did in the first 24 hours after the funerals. Ducking out of Robert Kardashian's house. The suicide note. The car ride with Al Cowlings. Etc.

I'm not buying that it was grief over Nicole's death -- and the desire to free his children and loved ones from a lifetime of him being vilified -- that fueled that behavior. It was the panic-driven actions of a man who, in a fit of furious jealousy, killed two people and later realized he'd irrevocably fucked up his life.

7. markvid

markvid Guest

I am your number one fan!!!

[​IMG]

8. markvid

markvid Guest

No, he's not broke. He hides his momey.
    He tried to take the advance from the book and put it in his kids' name.

You stay classy, Orenthal James.

9. boots

boots New Member

You have been on here for 39 hours taking only a two hour cat nap. Please go away. Get a job. Get a life. Do something other than troll around on SportsJournalists.com.
    The conversation on this topic have been about this topic. Hondo and Markvid brought up valid points. You want to get every excited.
    Please doctor, don't get this thread locked too. Just go away quietly. Please.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

1) You're a pathological liar.

2) You're a passive-aggressive boor.

8) You make every thread you post on about yourself.

10) You have no demonstrable sense of humor.

11) You are as slow as molasses and as dense as mahogany. At all times.

12) On current events topics, you are utterly obtuse. On sports topics, only slightly less so.

13) You blame others for your own failures and inadequacies.

14) You torture us with your ponderous, monochromatic writing.

18) You willfully insult other posters, but cannot take the same in return.

19) Which means you're a bully and a coward.

20) You bring nothing to any discussion on any topic. Neither wit, nor color, nor thought, nor invention.

21) You repeat yourself. Endlessly. Especially the phrases "jackass," stirring up shit," and "stay on topic."

11. boots

boots New Member

Oh you know that he hides it? Are you his banker? And even if he did hide it, you still have yet to explain how he is thumbing his nose at the system. Is he paying off judges and district attornies?
    I'd love to hear your theory Mark.

12. markvid

markvid Guest

Doc, we get the point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.