1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

O.J. suspect in Las Vegas robbery

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

ALEX TREBEK: The answer is: Adolf Hitler, Marge Schott and Fred Goldman.

(beep.)

ALEX TREBEK: Mr. Stoob?

STOOB: Who are three people who've never been in my kitchen, nor have I fucked in the ass. I'll take Ape Tits for $600.

2. boots

boots New Member

Hondo, I'm sure if the law had something on OJ, he'd be in jail.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

There was plenty of evidence to support the claim last time, didn't mean shit.

4. boots

boots New Member

I did? I think I said three people know what happened that night and two aren't talking. Those are the facts.
    Do I think OJ did it, yeah perhaps, but that has nothing to do with this.
    Besides, it's over done with. Time to move on.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

And I'm telling you, and this is just my opinion, that if someone walked into a police station, told the cops that someone just committed an armed robbery, and identified him, they'd arrest the guy first, and sort out the evidence later.
    And having "something" almost surely includes a sworn complaint.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

How does dipping your imaginary dick into a couple of neighbors and coworkers empower you to be wrong about every single topic?

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Does moving on mean letting this hump pull guns on people in hotel rooms?

8. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

All hail King of the Assfuckers!

9. boots

boots New Member

The funniest thing about the OJ verdict was watching people's reactions. White America cried. Black America rejoiced. Other nationalities stayed neutral. It was hysterical.
    OJ is paying a price and that is Hell on earth. Goldman has let his obsession with this man turn him into something greedy and needy for public attention.
    Time to move on.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

No, time to collect the 33 million a court said he was due.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

7) Your "opinions" are nothing but mealy generalities.

11) You are as slow as molasses and as dense as mahogany. At all times.

12) On current events topics, you are utterly obtuse. On sports topics, only slightly less so.

14) You torture us with your ponderous, monochromatic writing.

20) You bring nothing to any discussion on any topic. Neither wit, nor color, nor thought, nor invention.

21) You repeat yourself. Endlessly. Especially the phrases "jackass," stirring up shit," and "stay on topic."

30) You never admit when you're wrong. Which is often indeed.

33) By your own admission, you're the "ultimate ass." Who but a sophomoric, self-loathing idiot would be proud of such a thing?

12. boots

boots New Member

Hondo, think for a moment. If this guy really did that, don't you think that he'd be in jail right now. There are too many people in law enforcement who would love to say "I got OJ"
    I'm not saying the guy didn't get robbed. I'm saying there apparently isn't enough evidence to warrant an arrest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.