1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

O.J.'s search can end -- Discovery Channel finds real killer!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Nov 19, 2012.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/nicole_killer_s3FVzjS6gjHP9SbvpFRXQO

On Investigation Discovery, in a show airing Wednesday, it says a serial killer named Glen Rogers was working on houses in the area at the time and OJ paid him to break into the house and steal jewelry (with orders to kill Nicole if needed).

"My Brother the Serial Killer" talks to Clay Rogers about bro's involvement in 50 murders. Glen is now on death row in Florida and has a death row sentence waiting for him in California too. The doc says OJ never told about Glen because the payment he made would have implicated him anyway.

I guess when OJ went golfing in Florida after the verdict, he was closer to the killer's trail than we thought.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

So Glen just happened to have the exact same DNA as OJ? His long lost twin, maybe?

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"I knew that nephew of mine was no damn good."

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

The Juice. He's fine right where he's at.

Draft saved Draft deleted