1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

O.J. goes on Fox (big surprise Fox would air it)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Nov 14, 2006.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

O'Reilly just gives us more ammo every day.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2006/11/bill-oreilly-quite-naturally-got.php

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Johnny Cockran is rolling on the sulphur filled floor of hell laughing his ass off with a big back slap from Satan and a nice tall glass of iced tea

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Cochran suffered an inoperable brain tumor before dying. Kardashian died of cancer of the espohogus. Shapiro's son OD'd on X. Karma's hitting the peripheral players, but hasn't hit OJ yet.

4. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Bob Chandler died something awful, too, didn't he?

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Please god, let some Karma smack Lance Ito in the vagina

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That might be the funniest sentence ever written.

7. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

"What I do know is I didn't pay him," Regan said in a statement published exclusively Thursday night on The Drudge Report. "I contracted through a third party who owns the rights, and I was told the money would go to his children. That much I could live with."

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1jr.htm

8. Didn't Kardashian disavow O.J. not long after the verdict?

9. JackS

JackS Member

Why don't you tell me how it is hilarious?

Or you know what, don't bother. Earlier in this thread, O'Reilly was either going to "felate" or be under some Fox edict of no opposing views (good call there, markvid), and then when he does take the "noble" position, he still gets mocked. There's no winning with people who get their opinions from Olbermann and bombastic blogs.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If you don't see the hilarity in O'Reilly's massive ego when he argues that the show will be a commerical flop because, "They have me against it, for one." I don't think you can be helped.

But let me try.

It isn't a left-right thing, neatly as those false dualities divide your little world.

It's an "O'Reilly's an arrogant, pompous douchebag," thing.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

BOMBASTIC BLOGS!

By the way, what a bunch of horseshit that is from Judith Regan. "I'm doing it for the children! I hope the Goldmans will understand this is for the children! Why isn't anyone mad that Katie Couric interviewed murderers and rapists?"

It much be uncomfortable for Regan, at times, sleeping on a giant pile of blood-stained money.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

My other favorite O'Reilly howler from the week was when he acused the Vatican of having a "secular-progressive mindset."

Please try to stick to the language we've all agreed upon, there, Billy.

Draft saved Draft deleted