1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NYT on Conan, Leno and the new "Tonight Show"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by This is my username, May 21, 2009.

1. I know I'm not alone on the board with my Conan love, and this NYT Mag piece goes into more depth of the Leno-O'Brien swap than I'd seen before. A good read:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/24/magazine/24Conan-t.html?_r=2&hp=&pagewanted=all

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Kimmel was fantastic last night. Ben Stiller brings a camel on stage and the thing was taking a leak throughout the entire interview. The even framed a shot of Kimmel and Stiller through the legs of the camel. Real classy stuff. and Pretty damn funny.

3. I hate Jay Leno. That is all.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I hate Jay Leno.

Kimmel's show is the best of the bunch. Letterman is great when he wants to be, which is not often enough. Jay sucks. Conan is great, but he won't do well at 11:30.

5. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

It's cool to hate Jay Leno, but his show absolutely blows the boring ass Letterman out of the water most of the time, here in 2009.

Kimmel has become the best in my eyes, which is pretty shocking because I hated him when he started. He's matured well. I'm excited for Conan.

Draft saved Draft deleted