1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NYT discovers Iraq's WMDs ... apologies, anyone?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Jones

Jones Active Member

I found a WMD in my toilet today. Whether it's directly connected to the Timatin breakfast sandwich I ate this morning (saucisse, because I was in Montreal), it's hard to know. The toilet paper trail evaporated when I flushed. Only the heavy musk of poison gas remained.

2. Bonsoir, Jones.
    Ou est la WMD?

3. I'm not going to deer camp with you hosers.

4. Jones

Jones Active Member

Ah, M. Bastard! C'est ici, malhereusement, dans ma salle de bain.

5. Zut alors!

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

They may break out of Sault Ste. Marie, but they'll never make it as far as Pickford, Cedarville and, of course, Engadingadine...

7. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

[​IMG]

Hey... if you want to see this next card, quit speaking fuckin' Sputnik.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Reuters has just confirmed that Iraq tried to purchase U2's album "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" which experts say means one of three things: They have an atomic bomb they potentially might try to dismantle, they want to do their part to help Africa, or they think "Vertigo" totally rawks.

We promise to stay with this story as it develops.

9. Brilliantly played.

10. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i just want this to be on every page of this thread, 'cause, well, it's one of the best things i've ever read. carry on.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Huggy's in Sault Ste. Marie tonight with his junior hockey team, coincidentally called "The Battalion".

Huggy, as commander in chief, will be sending the forwards across the border for a strong forecheck.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Jeez. Would you two commies please speak American.

Draft saved Draft deleted