1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nyet Fatso !

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, May 21, 2010.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

In Russia, bride mail-orders you.

2. CHETtheJET

CHETtheJET Member

the Ruskie played Fatso like a piano. I loved his oft used, "It is a secret and can not share this with you at this time." bit. Funny stuff. The Ruskie zings him with a Mad-dog Q and Fatso is speechless. I love this guy.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

The Ruskie was leaving slash marks all over fatso and he did not even realize it.
    It was payback for all the callers that fatso has disrespected. "Where is the Mad Dog" ? -- Classic.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Mikeeeeee didn't even feel the stiletto as it plunged between his ribs.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Classic stuff - when fatso asked him if he was sorry that he did not get number one pick and Ruskie said he was fine at 3 and mentioned Jordan. Fatso then asked if he had ever heard of Hakeem Olajuwon. Prokhorov's look said it all.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The Moscow subway is unbelievable.

The stations are very deep underground -- I guess because they doubled as bomb shelters -- and they are absolutely beautiful.

I took a ton of pictures of them when I was there.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I'm listening to this right now, and I think I just became a Nets fan.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Mikeeeeeeee -- Bloviator.

Mikail -- Knows. His. Shit. Cold.

Game. Set. Match.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Nicer subways is the reason Russia has been a more successful nation.

10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

If we are going to compare Philadelphia's subway system (and is that picture from the 70s, or did JJ Walker move to Philly?) with something Russian, shouldn't it be compared to the subway system in Samara, Russia's 6th largest city?

In other news, Moscow has a bigger sports stadium than Omaha, Nebraska. Honest.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Probably not. Since the nation was cut up into 15 pieces, "Russia" can no longer claim such fascinating places as Kiev, Minsk, Tallinn, Odessa, Riga and dozens of others. And I did compare one former capital (Saint Petersburg) with another (Philly).

But heck, since you asked, the Samaran subway. At least it's clean. ;)

[​IMG]

12. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Just finished listening to it. Fatso was so shocked at getting the "where's Mad Dog" question, he wants to find Prokhorov's PR guy and kill him.

This has made my Monday a good one. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted