1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NYDN: Tense meeting between Sterger and Goodell

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Lugnuts, Dec 21, 2010.

1. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

Transcript from the meeting:
    STERGER: I know this is completely unorthodox. But I think this is the only way to find that boy. Now that penis had a mole on it - I'd recognize that penis anywhere. In spite of the juvenile snickers of some, this is a serious matter. That seducer and despoiler must be stopped; he's extremely dangerous. And, Mr. Commissioner, I'm certain that everyone in this room knows who that is. He's a contemptible little pervert who...
    GOODELL: Miss Sterger!
    STERGER: Well, I'm sorry, but I've got him now, and I'm not going to let him slip through my fingers again. Now, all I'm asking is that you give me five Jets for a few minutes. The coaches can be present - Brett Favre and any four boys you see fit to choose and we... and we... can put a stop to this menace. And it is a menace.
    [pause]
    STERGER: Well, what are you gonna do about it?
    GOODELL: Five young Jets in the nude, a police line-up so that you can identify his tallywhacker. Please, please can we call it a "tallywhacker"? Penis is so ppp... penis is so personal.
    STERGER: We can put hoods over their heads and crocs on their feet to avoid embarrassment. Now listen: we have got to do it, as distasteful as it is. I know it's him. That
    [pause]
    STERHER: tallywhacker had a mole on it. And that mole is the key to it.

REX RYAN: Mr. Goodell, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh, call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists. And Miss Sterger can give a description. We can put up "Wanted" posters all over NFL stadiums... "Have you seen this prick? Report immediately to authorities. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous."

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Winner.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The plot thickens...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/12/23/favre-allegedly-asked-sterger-masturbation-video/#

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I smell desperation on the part of Team Sterger.

5. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Indeed. Fuck the "she was asking for it" people. Women should keep themselves completely covered up so that those poor men don't do something that they didn't mean to. Once they see skin, they can't resist!

6. Mizzougrad96

Well, is she's a model than she must've been asking for it.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Or simply a brilliant marketing ploy.

8. cranberry

I think what you're seeing is an attempt to pressure a settlement by leaking out additional salacious info. For this to be an effective strategy it seems there would have to be enough salacious info to leak out pretty regularly over the next week or so. And this can only be successful if they hold back a relative bombshell because once the best details are out in public she's completely out of leverage.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yeah, but then Team Sterger can start selling the masturbation tape.

10. cranberry

Bad timing. She has big-time competition in that department with Natalie Portman in Black Swan.

11. Mizzougrad96

Note to self: Go see Black Swan. :D

12. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

Black Swan is a sequel to "There's Something About Mary" ?

Draft saved Draft deleted