1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NY Gov prostitution ring - Non douchebag version

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Write-brained, Mar 11, 2008.

1. fuck off wicked, I haven't been on here all day ...

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Yeah, model behavior from one of the board's Mr. Righteousness candidates.

Actually, I was more directing my comments toward spnited, whose MO traditionally has been not to rip others, but hey, I'll lump you into that category, too, now.

3. This is the non-douchebag version wicked. See ya.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Yes, I'm a douchebag. Yet you're the one tossing out ad hominems.

DTGDTN!

BTW, I am not a Yawn fan and the furthest thing from a member of the GOP.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

wicked, Yawn brings this shit on himself and you know it, or at least you should.

6. this was a thread intended to get away from Yawn and he posted on here anyway ...

Can we get back on topic and have a happy fuck your wife in the missionary position day?

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

And you bring shit on yourself when you whine every five seconds about BYH not liking you.

Of course, I'm the dickhead on this thread. Not write-brained. Go figure.

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

You're not paying attention, wicked. My MO includes ripping Yawn and his ilk every chance I get.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

And you're usually the person who screams when others do the same thing, spnited.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

God damn right!

At least until opening day.

Wicked, in all seriousness, Yawn's earned every bit of spite.

If you don't want to be a part of it, don't be a part of it. But don't try to play traffic cop. It wasn't cool when you did it with stoob and it isn't cool now.

11. spnited

spnited Active Member

Not a chance, my friend. Not a chance.

Not when Yawn, zag, et al turn a thread to shit with their moronic, bigoted bleatings.

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I'm not trying to play traffic cop. It's really ridiculous, though, when a bunch of educated adults waste time frothing about the blatantly over-the-top, done-only-for-attention rantings of someone like Yawn. It degrades each and every one of you.

And if you want to attack me or say I'm picking a fight for mentioning this very obvious point, go for it.

Draft saved Draft deleted