1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

number for philadelphia eagles media relations?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by strunk_you, Jan 15, 2009.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

i like that.

but it should be one another, not each other. ;D

2. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I'll fix that when someone -- anybody! -- correctly makes "layoff" two words in the subject line of the Gannett thread! ;)

(I cringe every time I see it)

3. strunk_you

strunk_you Member

haha, i don't mind the mocking, especially when the ones doing it come off dumber than i do "in 30 seconds."

put it this way, now i'll never have to ask another soul for this info again. if i do, then you can cut my balls off.

having a sticky thread with media contacts for the major sports leagues and college conferences sounds like a good idea, too.

i did get the info quickly and am on my way. i'll gladly return the favor in the future. anyone who wants to: bash away!!!

4. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

If we can get a volunteer to create and UPDATE said page, I'll sticky the thing. I will hold my breath and wait.

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You really believe this?

6. Hellboy

Hellboy Guest

You appear to be young, but you don't know how to use Google? Your age, request and subsequent posts seem out of place.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Philadelphia+Eagles+Media+Relations+Department+phone&btnG=Search

7. markvid

markvid Guest

How do I come off dumb...you said you couldn't find a directory on the page when there is one. Ever hear of calling and, you know...*gasp* ASK A RECEPTIONIST!
    Sorry, I vote for you're lazy and need a little more common sense.

8. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

This took me a minute to find on the Eagles Web site.

How to contact the Eagles?

Philadelphia Eagles Football Club
    General Information: 215-463-2500

As for calling receptionist, learn to do it. What's the angle of the article anyway? Local boy does good by playing in the NFL Championship Game?

An nflmedia.com account is pretty easy to get too. I used my Yahoo! e-mail address.

9. OK, that's a pretty dickheaded thing to say. Even if it is, what do you fucking care? So the kid works at a small paper. BFD. Small papers write that kind of story all the time. No reason to be a douche and rag on his station in life.

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

It's a fucking message board, not high mass. A guy asked a question of people who might actually know the answer. For all the shit that gets posted here....this is what makes the sky fall today? Incredible.

11. Hellboy

Hellboy Guest

So your sky fell today because of what others posted? That's the way I take it if I'm reading your post correctly.

12. joe_schmoe

joe_schmoe Active Member

Tell ya what, I can start something simialr with this phone list I got just over four years ago. TONS of contacts...from some guy named Aaron to the Safeco press box numbers. Might need to be updated here and there...but it's a start.
    ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted